Life is an Adventure ~ Los Angeles
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Ever been to the center of the nation’s film and television industry? Los Angeles, California is a top location to visit! Here is a list of tourist attractions to check off on your trip to LA:
- Universal Studios Hollywood – Mind blowing rides based upon movie scenes
- Griffith Observatory – Largest State park in California
- Disneyland – Premier family vacation destination ~ fun rides for all!
- Hollywood Boulevard – see the Hollywood stars in person
- Santa Monica Pier – ride the iconic Ferris Wheel
- The Original Farmers Market – started in 1934
- Venice Beach – relaxing day away from the city atmosphere
- Long Beach – Catch the Catalina express over to Catalina island!
- Beverly Hills – Head over to Rodeo Drive, famous for designer shops
- Hollywood Bowl – if you can catch a gig at this outdoor amphitheater, don’t pass it up!