New Year, New Me
January 11, 2017
Filed under PT Focus
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
2017 began with public declarations of shedding old habits and turning over a new leaf. You’ve probably seen the popular #newyearnewme hashtag trending all over social media recently, as it does at the beginning of every new year. Teens and young adults are determined to accomplish goals they have set for themselves. Let’s take a look at some of the top new year’s resolutions, according to Teen Vogue, for 2017 and how they can be achieved.
- Improve fitness – Join a gym, work out with people who will push you to strive for better.
- Travel more – Research locations that interest you, save up money and free time for a trip, make a bucket list of things to do when you get there.
- Volunteer – Check out your local church or humane society for opportunities, raise money for causes you are passionate about.
- Eat healthier – Make a diet plan, research creatively healthy, yet delicious snack ideas.
- Use less social media – Take a break from all social media for a while, preoccupy yourself with other projects/tasks, find other things that interest you, meet with people in person.
No matter what your goal is for this year, follow after it hard and let 2017 be the year of action.